1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
• Contact information you provide (for example, your name, email, phone and frequest
• Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your email address, and what pages you visit)
• Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, homes you view, searches you create, times you log in).
2. We use this information to:
• Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
• Notify you of the latest homes you may be interested in.
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information: We do not sell or trade email addresses. We may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online information or marketing messages in an attempt to help you with your real estate needs.
4. Phone number: It is our business to help clients achieve their real estate goals. Without helping you, we are out of business. In that spirit, we may call you in an attempt to help you find a property or sell a property. Your phone number will only be shared with a licensed Realtor® associated with this site. We do not share with any third party vendors without your expressed permission. (Like for getting you qualified for a loan!)
5. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding homes for sale, neighborhood stats or any other communications. Any request to stop contacting you is honored within 48 hours. Email us or phone us and you will never hear from us again.
6. You may edit your personal contact information by letting us know. We will be happy to contact you in your favorite medium. We are fluent in phones, email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, faxes, texting, MMS, and Gtalk.